NWZ News
We had a great turnout with 44 registered cars.

The Day started off overcast and cool, but it warmed up as the day progressed.

Forged Performance hosted the event in their parking lot, and cooked up free BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers and supplied pop for all.
Many car stories and tech talk was shared.

All the registered cars were judged by voting by all of the show attendies. Judging started at 11am, and was concluded by 1pm.

The Winners of our 7th Annual Show n' Shine

2nd Place - Doug Vandecoevering - White '73 Datsun 510

3rd Place - Josh Hubbard - Burgundy '91 Sentra SE-R

Best Domestic:

Bill & Doe Graham - Red 2000 Ford Taurus

Best of Show:

Lee Peachey - White 2009 370Z Nismo Edition

Thanks Again to our sponsor Forged Performance!

Post Rating

Comments

Someone Write My Essay
Monday, July 9, 2018 9:44 AM
This looks extremely important hope this would be a good damn stuff to see this is one of the most important thing to see which would be a great thing to see there thou.
Flaxseed
Monday, July 23, 2018 1:30 PM
This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,
Mangosteen
Monday, July 23, 2018 1:46 PM
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.
Chia Seeds
Monday, July 23, 2018 1:52 PM
Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up
Lotus Seed
Monday, July 23, 2018 1:54 PM
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
Pumpkin Seeds
Monday, July 23, 2018 1:56 PM
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.
Hemp Seeds
Monday, July 23, 2018 1:58 PM
I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!
Caraway Seeds
Monday, July 23, 2018 2:00 PM
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks
Sesame Seeds
Monday, July 23, 2018 5:01 PM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Latest Articles
Latest Comments
Lincoln City Soap Box Derby & Car Show
I truly delighted in perusing this post, huge fan.... by editing an essay
Cruise to the Coast Aug. 22 '09
这个克鲁斯对我来说非常愉快。 我和我的一些文章写了一些朋友 英文论文代写,然后我一点也不后悔。 我想... by Jamala
7th Annual NorthWest Z Show n' Shine
Welcome to the party of my life here you will lear... by Sesame Seeds
7th Annual NorthWest Z Show n' Shine
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this... by Caraway Seeds
7th Annual NorthWest Z Show n' Shine
I quite like reading an article that can make peop... by Hemp Seeds
7th Annual NorthWest Z Show n' Shine
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your wo... by Pumpkin Seeds
7th Annual NorthWest Z Show n' Shine
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to re... by Lotus Seed
7th Annual NorthWest Z Show n' Shine
Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Yo... by Chia Seeds
7th Annual NorthWest Z Show n' Shine
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for... by Mangosteen
7th Annual NorthWest Z Show n' Shine
This is really a nice and informative, containing ... by Flaxseed